Individuals and businesses shipping from U.S to other overseas destinations must be aware of the cost, further more they need to have the how to knowledge to deal with International shipping requirements. Shipping is easy, doing it right can be a challenge, when it comes to international and shipping overseas, you can leave it to the professionals to do for a fee or do it yourself and take all the risk.
First you need to know that equation behind shipping cost calculation or shipping to United Kingdom any target country: The equation depends on three factors: Zone, weigh and dimensions. This is usually called Dimm weight where if you ship a feather of 1 OZ in large box, you will pay for equivalent 10+ pounds of weight.
Did you know that all major carriers are raising their International shipping rates? this is in addition to the recent increase of fuel surcharges that exceed the 17% mark!
What can you do to offset these rate hikes? Here are few suggestions:
- Let the professionals Packaging and shipping outlet help you package your parcel. They have the expertise that will allow you to use the right size box and packaging to save money. Using a box too big or over packing can be costly!
- Ship early and use the Ground service options. This is the most economical option, for Zone one delivery, this transit time is one day!
- Consolidate your shipments whenever possible.
- Shop around, independent stores tend to offer lower rates as they do not pay loyalty fees! Shipping at UPS or Kinkos will limit your options to UPS and FedEx respectively.
- Check the web for coupons and specials.
Visit us for more info: http://www.neighborhoodparcel.com or call us (978) 851-0199