By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Neighborhood Parcel’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Neighborhood Parcel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated byNeighborhood Parcel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Neighborhood Parcel’s web site are provided “as is”. Neighborhood Parcel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Neighborhood Parcel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Neighborhood Parcel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Neighborhood Parcel’s Internet site, even if Neighborhood Parcel or a Neighborhood Parcel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Neighborhood Parcel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neighborhood Parcel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Neighborhood Parcel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Neighborhood Parcel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Neighborhood Parcel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Neighborhood Parcel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Neighborhood Parcel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Prohibited Destinations
Neighborhood Parcel will not ship to the following countries:
5. North Korea
10. Prohibited Items
You are prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:
- Cash and currency.
- Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.)
- Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)
- Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state or federal license for their transportation.
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.
- Live insects.
- Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
- Waste or garbage for disposal.
Notwithstanding any other provision of our service Guide, we are not liable for delay of, loss of or damage to a shipment of any prohibited item. The shipper agrees to indemnify Neighborhood Parcel and its ShippingCarriers for any and all costs, fees and expenses our company incurs as a result of the shipper’s violation of any local, state or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.
11. Right To Refuse
We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment and may do so at our sole discretion and without liability to us. We will execute that right when (but not limited to cases in which): (1) the shipment may cause damage or delay to other shipments, property or personnel; (2) the shipment is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise; (3) the shipment contains any prohibited items; (4) the account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good credit standing; or (5) when acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize our ability to provide service to other customers. We have no liability whatsoever for refusal or rejection of shipments.
12. Escrow Accounts
- Transactions of $500.00 or more require a Bank Money Wire as sole Method Of Payment.
- Refunds or Reimbursements are subject to the sole discretion of our C.O.O.
- We do not grant consumers Credit Privileges.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Contact Us