Neighborhood Parcel of Boston MA was founded over a decade ago to provide International shipping services to US and International consumers. We have a wide Network of carriers that can handle ALL your shipping needs, from shipping an express letter cross town of Aircraft engine across the Atlantic. We have decades of experience in International shipping and packaging and can help you save time and money. Our state of the art computer system will scan all carrier rates and displayed them for you to chose. With DHL and FedEx EXPRESS Shipping, your shipments can clear customs while still in the air enabling delivery by the end of the next possible business day, saving you time and money.
International shipping Features:
- Shipments of virtually any size or weight.
- Global network, daily uplift with reach to more than 220 countries and territories.
- Shipment clearance technology.
- In-house licensed customs expertise, 170 brokers worldwide.
- Electronic pre-alert system makes arrangements with customs officials in destination countries, allowing most shipments to clear customs before the plane lands.
- Complete tracking visibility, real-time tracking.
- Fast and reliable transit times, including earliest deliveries and latest pickups in key major U.S. metros.
- Backed by our On-Time Service Guarantee.
- DHL and FedEx experts in all service areas with knowledge of local regulations and routes.
- Electronic export declaration filing available.
- Variety of optional features available..
International Shipping Benefits
- Enjoy speed, reliability, security, convenience and peace of mind every time you ship with DHL, FedEx, TNT and UPS
- Save on the costs of a freight forwarder or agent to prepare documentation and clear your shipments.
- Send supplies and raw materials to your customers in time for production – ideal for just-in-time production plans
- Access to your shipments’ status conveniently on the web
- Create opportunities to improve customer loyalty, increase repeat sales, and grow revenue by getting products to your clients more quickly with our fast transit and clearance times.
- Delivery Notification via email.
- Duties and Taxes Paid
- Export Validation for Department of State (DOS) shipments
- Non-Standard Shipment (packages exceeding 150 lbs.)
- Shipment Preparation (waybills, carnets, certificates of origin, other customs documents as needed)
- Shipment Value Protection
- Shipper’s Export Information Declaration Filing (Export Declaration Electronic Filing (SED))
- Supplies & Packaging (boxes, pouches, envelopes, tubes, packs, lab pack handling)
Whether you’re just beginning to explore international shipping or you’re interested in expanding your global network, we’re ready to help with the solutions, resources and support you need. Follow our three basic steps below to kick-start your international business trade. Or, if you want to immediately start shipping internationally
“Finding a reliable shipping company is very difficult, everyone is promising best rates, best service but how do you select the best shipper for your valuable goods? Someone who is honest, reliable and has the experience necessary to handle your international shipment? I listened to my mom! She used Neighborhood Parcel years ago and recommended theme to me to help me move home. The same staff was there and the service was super fast! I felt as they valued my business even when I think my shipment was so small they made me feel like a valuable client. They delivered everything they promised me and my boxes arrived in Berlin Germany 2 days earlier than expected and that is why I am sending the company this Thank You mail and especially to thank George and Tom for the help and the world Class service”
Becca H Berlin Germany