Gift season is upon us, this is the season when you need to stretch every dollar to the maximum. Don’t overlook the cost of shipping! Most carriers like FedEx, DHL and UPS are now surcharging for Fuel costs and promised to increase their 2021 rates by at least 4-5 %
Here is how you can save on International shipping:
- Use professional packaging service: They use light weight fillers and correct size boxes.
- Ship early! Don’t wait till last minute. You will have to use Priority and overnight service as we get close to Christmas. Ship early and ship ground service.
- Go to independent shipping outlets. They are in most cases cheaper and have your best interest in mind. They do not pay royalty / franchise fees!
- Don’t fall victim to opening your own online account, the promotional rates are time limited and there rates do not match what you get charges at the end.
- Purchase insurance for your valuables. The cost is usually $1 per $100.00 of coverage.
- Consolidate gift shipping into minimum shipments.
- Look in local papers for discount coupons.
- USPS is no longer the cheapest service! Shop around with an open mind.
For more tips and coupons, visit my website: www.neighborhoodparcel.com
International Shipping Service From Boston MA
Our International Shipping company and affiliates offering door-to-door moving and relocation services worldwide. We are most experienced international moving companies, we’re proud to provide door to door services to and from the United State with complete documentation, custom clearance, insurance, shipping, storage and inland transportation.
We offer range of shipping and moving services; we specialize in overseas moving; including shipping household goods, personal effects and more. Whether you’re moving from the USA for Europe, Africa, Asia or Australia, you can count on our dedicated teams of professionals to handle everything smoothly and professionally, from beginning to end.
Request Free International Shipping Quote
No Hidden Fees, No Middle Man! Get Our Best Price The First Time!